Sunday, June 20, 2010

What can i do to my long hair? Im a guy and im new to long hair?

My hair is long, but not long enough for it all to be tied back



When i wash it it fluffs up and sticks out like a white mans afro (terrible)



When i dont wash it for a few days, its more managable, but its oily and im worried if it smells



What can i do to it? i used to be a gel boy, and gel and long hair just dont work



Any help is greatly needed, as i love long hair, and i really dont want to cut it.



What can i do to my long hair? Im a guy and im new to long hair?

keep washing it



What can i do to my long hair? Im a guy and im new to long hair?

You are using the wrong shampoo. Get a shampoo for your hair type, and condition the ends. If you condition the roots it will look greasy. You could also use a tiny bit of serum in the ends.



What can i do to my long hair? Im a guy and im new to long hair?

Cut it..



Guys with long hair look feminine and "dirty" - like they don't take care of their selves.. Especially if you have unmanageable curly hair... LET IT GO...



Just doesn't look natural - I never like it and never will....



What can i do to my long hair? Im a guy and im new to long hair?

If you shampoo it every other day, but condition everyday, it should be more managable, but still clean, hehe.



The transition between short and long is hard for any gender.



What can i do to my long hair? Im a guy and im new to long hair?

wait for two months...keep growing hair.......



then u can tied it on back..........



What can i do to my long hair? Im a guy and im new to long hair?

shave that sucker and be sexy like me



What can i do to my long hair? Im a guy and im new to long hair?

ok being a girl, women DONT like long hair on men, it makes them look like hobos. CUT IT!!!



What can i do to my long hair? Im a guy and im new to long hair?

Well keep your long hair first of all. Wash your hair every/everyother day. To keep your hair from fluffing, towel dry your hair after you wash it (and you should use antifrizz shampoo/conditioner), blow dry it, then straighten it. If that doesnt work put a little serum in you hair before straightening it. And if you're like me and scared of blowdriers, just towel dry it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
iis web server