Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Long, boring hair?? How should I cut it?

Hi everyone!



I have very, very dark brown hair that is getting really long. It's probably about half way down my back. The thing is, I really love the length of it, but it's so boring because it's all one length except for my bangs which are about chin length. The problem is that my hair isn't exactly super thick. It's not thin and straggly by any means, but I'm afraid if I try getting layers, it may make it look thinner. Any suggestions would be very much appreciated.



Thank you =)



Long, boring hair?? How should I cut it?

Have you considerd a mowhawk?



Long, boring hair?? How should I cut it?

well it would really depend or what ur face looks like



Long, boring hair?? How should I cut it?

maybe a couple of layers but not TOO many.



Long, boring hair?? How should I cut it?

Layers add dimension and actually make hair look less thin.. you could also just ask for face framing layers(just in the very front) to add some action around your face



Long, boring hair?? How should I cut it?

if you get long layers it will make your hair look fuller.



Long, boring hair?? How should I cut it?

I think you should get layers.



Long, boring hair?? How should I cut it?

try styling it at the top, starting with your bangs. i suggest cutting your bangs so they sweep across your forehead in one direction. layer it lightly at the bottom, and trim it a good one or two inches. This will hopefully make it look better. :)



Long, boring hair?? How should I cut it?

why dont you try something different like



http://celebrity.hairresources.net/LongH...



or a short messy style like this



http://z.about.com/d/beauty/1/0/o/I/medi...



or even try just a gew layers and add some more if you like them



http://www.flohair.com/images/15.jpg



Long, boring hair?? How should I cut it?

Get some fun layers that will break up the long length and put life back in your hair! Get a Hair Consultation before you do anything!



Good Luck :)



Long, boring hair?? How should I cut it?

Have you tried doing French or Dutch braids?



If you search "How to do French braids" you can access free videos.



I had long hair I used to braid and would sometimes use small silk blossoms tucked in next to the braid. That style never failed to get a lot of compliments.



You could also try a few layers close to the bottom on of your hair. That way if you use a curling iron it will add a lot of texture and movement but still allow for braiding and up swept styles.



Long, boring hair?? How should I cut it?

ACTUALLY LAYERS MAY MAKE IT LOOK THICKR SOOO I THINK U SHOULD ADD LAYERS BUT LONG LAYER N KEEP DA LEGNTH... N DA BANGS !



Long, boring hair?? How should I cut it?

Oh my! I have the same hair as you! Brace yourself, my hair is hard to explain.



My hair is parted at about the end of my right eye brow's lenght. my bangs on my left side start at about my nose, and my layers follow that all the way down.



My bangs on the right side start at about chin-length and go all the way down.



and then add some layers in the back.



I get many compliments!



I hope you consider!



Long, boring hair?? How should I cut it?

first of all dont cut it too short because i just cut 6 inches off my hair and i really regret it. second, you could probably just ask your hair dresser for a suggestion, he's the professional and will most likely know what haircut will compliment you best.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
iis web server