Sunday, June 20, 2010

LONG long hair... how should I cut / style?

Hey. I have long brown hair thats down to the middle of my back. It has layers towards the bottom, but I want a new style since its ALWAYS BEEN LONG AND BROWN. I dont want bangs... dont think I could pull it off. And I am too practical to chop it all up... maybe there is some cute ways to wear it.... or a cut you could think of.. that would help me with this hair situation...???



LONG long hair... how should I cut / style?

Maybe cut like 3 or four inches with angles instead of bangs...? Braids, pigtails, messy buns, half up half down, there are a bunch of cute ways to wear it i'm guessing!! Well hope i helped!! Good luck, best of wishes!



LONG long hair... how should I cut / style?

if you don't want to cut it, you can find other ways to style it so that you don't get bored with it. curl it, straighten it, color it...



LONG long hair... how should I cut / style?

is it straight or wavy? It just depends. Mine is wavy and was super long but I cut it shorter and layered it and I don't do much but wash it and put a tiny bit of mousse and everyone says it looks great!



LONG long hair... how should I cut / style?

Go here--<------http://www.marieclaire.com/hair/hairstyl... sign up and try as many hairstyles as you want. it's a virtual hair salon and all you need is a decent picture of yourself. have fun! as for different hairstyles you can use without changing you hair at all here are some suggestions: you can put it really high up like beyonce ---%26gt; http://img364.imageshack.us/img364/9163/... you can part it different ways in the front http://images.jupiterimages.com/common/d... , http://www.curlyhairsalon.com/images/str... , %26lt;----- a criss cross pattern would also work but i didn't find a picture. if you don't like that you can always do it up and since its long you can have different intracate patterns.



-http://www.todaystylist.com/braid_227_bi... %26lt;----- or have two lowered pony tails



--http://kodachiku.deviantart.com/art/Sout... %26lt; ----- I know it閳ユ獨 just a cartoon/drawing but hopefully you can tell how to do it. Good Luck!



LONG long hair... how should I cut / style?

well, there is a way to pull off bangs.... those long bangs that go to one side are very cute!!! i had them for a little while, and i loved them!!!! and i can't pull off regular bangs. other than that, i'd go 6in below shoulder length.



LONG long hair... how should I cut / style?

I like short hair. Not really super short, but like short to the shoulders short. Especially if you've always had long hair, then everyone will be like "OMG your hair looks so PHAT!" haha. Yeah, I can totally speak preppy girl....



LONG long hair... how should I cut / style?

yea, i think the best style should be like a bob hair cut (like the one rihanna has in her video).



LONG long hair... how should I cut / style?

I have the same long hair but black colored. I would suggest Rihanna's bob hair cut, which I wanted to do, and would look really cool, but to tell you the truth...... LONG HAIR IS A BLESSING! Maybe you should not cut it. Long hair makes you stand out, and that's what guys really appreaciate. That's why I stayed natural, you should too. Many people want your hair TRUST ME!!!!!



LONG long hair... how should I cut / style?

Have you seen Miley Cyrus' hair? This is it:



http://www.teenidols4you.com/blink/Actor...



It's really cute, long, wavy, layered a bit, and highlighted. You should go for it!



LONG long hair... how should I cut / style?

maybe u could dye it dark red, well temporarily if ur young cuz i have brown hair and it looks awesome dark red. like brassy, you know? then u could cut it to your shoulders then make it go at an angle like layers except straight up. stop the layer thing when it gets to your mouth. u dont need bangs but if u want u can get a zig zag part and then get long side bangs. that would eb adorable. or get red highlights or streaks, CUTE! trust me, it is adorable and a unique style



LONG long hair... how should I cut / style?

Hair Styles Tips



http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-42eT_e8_b...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
iis web server